Document Management, Alfresco ECM/DMS references by customers:
- EDLI, EuroDisney Paris (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- Magyar Telekom (Archiving system Development, Support)
- NÉBIH (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- Inter-Mikrum (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- NN Insurance Company (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- Danubia Patent and Legal Office (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- Nexon (Alfresco ECM Development)
- T-Systems (Alfresco ECM – SAP Development)
- EuroOne (Alfresco ECM development, support)
- PFM Holding (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- Sonrisa (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- E-Group (Alfresco ECM Development, Support)
- BBKK (Alfresco ECM Development)
- Körös Volán – Public Transport Company (Alfresco ECM development)
- TrendEn (Energy Development Support)
- Alcar Hungária (PM)
- Astron (Energy Development Support)
- administrative and public administration projects
- electronic archive design projects
- electronic billing system integration projects
- enterprise management (ERP) system integration projects
- Activiti workflow engine implementation, testing and code-auditing
Automotive R&D project references:
- GeoNet Project (2008-2010) – To increase the road safety in Europe while traffic and driver’s concentration demand also rises, the
EC and the automotive industry have committed to halve the life loss by 2010. The GeoNet project will significantly contribute to this goal by implementing a reference specification of a geographic addressing and routing protocol with support for IPv6 to be used to deliver safety messages between cars but also between cars and the roadside infrastructure within a designated destination area. While the CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium has invested significant effort into the specification of a car-to-car communications mechanism suitable for safety applications, its mandate does not extend beyond defining a specification. At the same time, ongoing projects like SafeSpot would need an actual implementation to rely on whereas other such as CVIS are developing a communication architecture relying on the maintenance of a constant access to the Internet over IPv6.
- Mobility2.0 (2012-2015) – Mobility2.0 will develop and test an in-vehicle commuting assistant for FEV mobility, resulting in more reliable and energy-efficient electro-mobility.
- E-Dash (2011-2014) – The e-DASH project aims at the harmonization of electricity demand in Smart Grids for sustainable integration of electric vehicles. This is addressed by an intelligent charging system supported with real-time exchange of charge related data between EVs and the grid.
- PowerUp Project (2011-2013) – PowerUp aims to develop the Vehicle-2-Grid (V2G) interface, involving a full development cycle of physical/link-layer specification, charging control protocol design, prototyping, conformance testing, field trials, and standardisation. Its results will ensure that EVs smoothly integrate into emerging smart-grid networks.
- TeleFOT (2008-2012) – The objectives of the TeleFOT project were to assess the impacts of functions provided by after-market and nomadic devices in vehicles and raise wide awareness of their traffic safety potential. These devices can provide different types of driver support functions, however, there is limited information with regard to their safety and other impacts.
- AutoNET 2030 (2013-2016) – AutoNet2030 shall develop and test a co-operative automated driving technology, based on a decentralised decision-making strategy which is enabled by mutual information sharing among nearby vehicles. The project is aiming for a 2020-2030 deployment time horizon, taking into account the expected preceding introduction of co-operative communication systems and sensor based lane-keeping/cruise-control technologies.
- NeMo (2016-2019) – NeMo’s vision is to create a Hyper-Network of new and existing tools, models and services which will provide seamless interoperability of electro mobility services, creating an open, distributed and widely accepted ecosystem for electro-mobility. NeMo will boost the market share of EVs by enabling increased accessibility to charging infrastructure, ICT services and wider B2B interconnectivity. NeMo will facilitate increased service availability, better planning and more secure electric grid operation, by making backend data and services accessible to the right actors and bringing down digital (interfaces) and physical (location) barriers.
- AutoMate (2016-2019) – Automation in passenger cars is constantly increasing. In order to leverage the introduction of highly automated vehicles to the market and to fully exploit the automation’s potential to improve traffic safety and efficiency the careful design of the human-machine interaction is of utmost importance. Human drivers will remain part of the system for a long time. The vision of AutoMate is a novel driver-automation interaction and cooperation concept to ensure that (highly) automated driving systems will reach their full potential and can be commercially exploited. This concept is based on viewing and designing the automation as the driver’s transparent and comprehensible cooperative companion or teammate. Driver and automation are regarded as members of one team that understand and support each other in pursuing cooperatively the goal of driving safely, efficiently and comfortably from A to B. Only such kind of systems can enhance safety by using the strength of both the automation and human driver in a dynamic way. These systems will be trusted and accepted, which is inevitable for drivers to be willing to buy and use such systems appropriately.
Our development partners for our automotive-related research and development:
- ADAC, Armines, ATOS, BaseLabs, BDIGITAL, Blom, Centro Richerce FIAT, Continental, Corinex, CERTH/HIT, Chalmers, Cidaut, CRF, Denso, Ecole, EFKON, Emtele, Endesa, ETRA, ETSI, Eurisco APS, ERPC, Hitachi, Humatects, IBM, ICCS, IKA, IMARA, IMDEA-Networks, INRIA, Itron, Lesswire, Logica Suomi, Magneti Marelli, Magyar Telekom, Mediamobile Nordic, MetaSystem, MIRA, Mosaic Factor, MRE, Navteq, NEC, OFFIS, PPC/Systema, Privé, PSA, Renault, RE:LAB, Rücker Lypsa, RWE, Singular Logic, Swedish Road Administration, TomTom, Trenden, Trialog, UBTM, Vedecom, Volvo technology, VTT
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Loughborough University, University of Twente, fka Forschungsgesellschaft Kraftfahrwesen mbH Aachen, ICCS Institute of Communication and Computer Systems, Universitaet ULM, ICOOR (Consorzio Interuniversitario per l’Ottimizzazione e la Ricerca Operativa), Applus IDIADA Group,Technical University Berlin (TUB)
- Gireve, Hubject, IREN S.p.A., VERBUND Solutions, Technositaf ,ERTICO, Deutsches Zentrum Fuer Luft – und Raumfahrt, Fondation Partenarial Mov’Eotec